Opis stanowiska pracy
HRO Recruitment is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Recruitment is a brand of HRO Personnel Sp. z o. o. HRO Personnel is a Human Resources service provider operating under numer 6696.
Our Client is a large Banking institution that recently chose to make a long-term investment in the TriCity area. Having already laid the foundations of a strong business in the area, the Company has recognized the talents available in the Market and is growing its’ teams to include roles such as the one below.
Although Amazon and Intel may well be exciting, they have been in TriCity for some time and you may have already reached your full potential working for them. The opportunities our Client offers are unique in the TriCity region and you have a chance to continue to show the rest of the World how great TriCity is.
Future Banking Careers are changing the way we perceive the world, from Cinkciarz’s involvement in the Chicago Bulls, to PayPal’s growing domination of the global payments market to Ripple revolutionizing Wall Street, banking is not as mundane as it used to be and there are great opportunities available in the market for the right people. Join this changing industry and be part of the digitalization of one of the largest industry sectors in the world.
TriCity will benefit from having companies in the Banking sector investing in the local market. Gdansk and Gdynia have a chance to be part of the changes coming about in Global Banking and this is a great time to get involved and make your mark.
Senior Java Developer
We are looking for a Candidate for the role of senior level Java/J2EE developer with good hands-on experience. The position requires background in application development, a good understanding of leading IT technologies in particular RDBMS, Data Warehousing tools, ETL Tools and Reporting Tools. The person in this role will be completely hands-on and will work with cross-functional teams across the globe. Other tasks would include:
• Analyzes, designs, develops and maintains software applications to support business units
• Controls and/or provides solutions to single and/or multiple organizations, with minimal management guidance
• Provides advanced technical expertise in analyzing, designing, estimating, and developing software applications to project schedule
• Creates technical project plans and deliverables and monitors task deadlines
• Oversees, maintains and supports existing software applications
• Provides technical subject matter expertise in reviewing, analyzing, and resolving complex issues
• Prepares user and systems documentation as needed
• Identifies and recommends Industry best practices
• Serves as a mentor to junior technical staff
• Acts as a technical lead/mentor for developers in day to day and overall project areas
• Ability to work in an Agile team environment
• Worked in a complex deadline driven projects environment with minimal supervision
• Ability to architect/design/develop with minimum requirements by effectively coordinating activities between business analysts, scrum leads, developers and managers
• Ability to provide agile status notes on day to day project tasks
• Be available for production support during weekdays and off hours as needed
It would be great if you had some of the below experience:
• Financial industry experience a plus
• 5-7 years of experience developing applications on Java/J2EE technologies
• Experienced, highly skilled in the following technologies as an architect/design lead and developer level, with strong problem solving, interpersonal and analytical skills
• Core Java, WebSphere, Tomcat or another J2EE application server, Oracle/Exadata, Clear case, MQ, and Unix shell scripting
• Sound knowledge of MVC frameworks, Eclipse, Spring, Hibernate, JUnit and other open source technologies
• Good working knowledge of Unix, Linux, Cloud architecture and deployment
• End to end understanding of software architecture, Object oriented design, development and implementation
• Experience using Scrum, Agile modelling and adaptive software development is preferred.
• Continuous integration and build process, test automation and deployment experience
• Stable job in a professional developing international team
• Challenging role in a prestigious international company
• Good responsibilities and varied role
• Private health care, advanced benefits
Please add the following clause to the end of your submitted CV: “I hereby consent for HRO Recruitment, a brand of HRO Personnel Sp. z o.o. with their head office in Warsaw at Puławska 182, to use my personal details hereby submitted for their recruitment process (documenting and processing personal information and forwarding said information to their clients within the structure of the client’s recruitment projects) in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data (Dz. U. 2002 r. Nr 101 poz. 926) until I submit a written withdrawal of consent. I confirm that I was informed of the right to modify, access and protect my personal information.”