Opis stanowiska pracy
Are you adept at implementing system changes? Do you know how to work effectively with numerous technical teams to improve core infrastructure? We're looking for someone like that who can help us:
- propose and implement systems enhancements
- monitor usage and performance, and troubleshoot server and software issues
- analyze complexity and feasibility of new or changed requirements
- within specified architecture, define platform requirement sizing and controlling components
- plan, evaluate, migrate, develop, implement, configure, test and roll out systems (hardware or software, networks, controls)
- analyze outages and defective states, initiating and monitoring measures to remedy them
- install and administrate build agents
- support and manage onboarding requirements
Your team :
You'll be working in the IT4IT team. Our role is to provide all the tools needed within Company for the development and lifecycle management of SDLC tools. We support and enable the developer teams by providing global IT4IT solutions and services.
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń