Opis stanowiska pracy
As part of the EBA (European Banking Authority) and Basel compliance requirements, Bank must design and implement a new Global Risk Product Category called 'Category C', specifically for the accurate reporting and handling of Second Order Risk to Bank's Wholesale counterparties, who are providing protection. Second Order Risk can be defined as third party exposure, where the Bank has a booked credit mitigation from one of its counterparties in their role as protection provider (Guarantor) to a separate Obligor (Bank client). This second order level of exposure is contingent on the first order risk against the obligor being crystallised. For example, the Second Order Risk against Client B (Protection provider) is only realised if Client A (Guarantee) defaults in the first place.
The role of Senior Business Analyst is to be accountable for the creation/coordination of end-to-end requirements of different systems for the new global risk product category RESPONSIBILITIES
- Elicit, analyse, validate, document and prioritise business and / or system requirements.
- Collaborative creation of epics and supporting of creation of user stories in multiple systems in conjunction with Product Owner, including non-functional requirements (NFR)
- Work closely with the Solutions Architects to split requirements by partner systems.
- Ensure that functional data flow through partner systems is consistent.
- Ensure that all risks/issues are coordinated, monitored, logged, tracked, resolved, and appropriately documented;
- Independently manage requirements elicitation and documentation processes and improve it during the project
- Support Testing - test plan review, defects analysis, run test scenarios
- End to end solution validation
- Business requirements definition and gap analysis as an individual BA
- Define & manage business specifications end-to-end and act as facilitator between various groups - IT reporting, finance, operations & compliance etc.
- Perform technical analysis to understanding the link between changes in systems and business processes to costs and benefits
- Make recommendations to improve effectiveness and overall process efficiency;
- Organize stakeholder touchpoints and meetings as required, provide metrics, and manage stakeholder expectations
- Ensure full business engagement in the Agile development process.
NICE TO HAVE
- At least 5-years of working experience in a role of Business / System Analyst.
- Experience working with structured Business Analysis methods and IT Project Environment in global environment.
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. integration projects, change management.
- Experience with Agile methodologies (preferably Agile Scrum) as a Business Analyst
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is an articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences,
- Experience working with risk or financial data
- A comprehensive understanding of risk management is plus
- A track record of constantly looking for ways to do things better and an excellent understanding of the mechanism necessary to successfully implement change,
- Built effective networks across business areas, developing relationships based on mutual trust and encouraging others to do the same,
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Experience working in Lending/Risk area is desirable but not essential
- Experience of using relevant software packages - Jira, Confluence - will be an asset
- Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) is desirable but not essential
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń