Opis stanowiska pracy
We are looking for developers that can help further the success of our everyday banking apps, focussed on messaging. We are seeking individuals who see this as an opportunity to build the idealised banking experience across a vast platform. One that solves real problems for our users, adds real value and provides relevant services and insights.
You have the desire to learn all the latest techniques and new language releases. You build mobile apps in your spare time as a way of gaining more knowledge and experience and are active on a number of programming user groups.
Day to day you will be leading development activities whilst still personally writing code for new features, working with the designers and product owners through the product lifecycle. There is a huge amount of opportunity to get involved in multiple levels of interest across CI, shared components, global releases, etc.
The Technical Lead in the Communications Hub is a passionate, inspiring technologist who leads by example, champions innovation and quality and knows how to deliver. The role has responsibility for establishing and maintaining the community of Android / iOS engineering professionals; as well as establishing and governing the patterns and practices for Android / iOS engineering.
· Establish and maintain the community of Android / iOS engineers across the team
· Lead (and govern the adoption of) the definition of the 'bank’s way' of engineering Android / iOS mobile apps
· Collaborate with the recruiting team and regional Heads of Engineering to attract, onboard and retain diverse top talent
· Advocate and advance modern software development practices within the Android / iOS engineering community
· Participate in broader discussions about mobile software architecture
· Grow the technical expertise of the Android / iOS engineering community
· Work closely with teams, product owners, agile coaches and other stakeholders to ensure we deliver world-class tools and capabilities for our Android / iOS engineering community
Experience and Qualifications
· BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
· Native experience
· Experience as Lead or Senior Android / iOS Engineer in a large-scale mobile engineering environment
· You have demonstrated strong leadership skills while working with engineers
· You have experience in fostering a strong engineering culture in an agile and DevOps environment
· Track record of identifying and implementing opportunities to enable Android / iOS engineers to develop more productively and with high quality
· Experience collaborating effectively across multiple engineering centers in multiple territories
· Great, positive attitude, social personality and a true team-player
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work independently and without supervision
· Problem-solving aptitude
· Influence and champion new ideas and methods
· Methodical and with attention to detail
· Comfortable challenging peers and senior personnel in a positive way to improve possible outcomes
· Tenacity to cut through protracted governance and process
Devire to międzynarodowa firma rekrutacyjna, założona w Londynie w 1987 roku. Od 20 lat... reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim prowadząc dla nich kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry.
Poza rekrutacją świadczymy usługi Outsourcingu IT, Pracy Tymczasowej oraz Doradztwa HR. Nasze biura, zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium i Frankfurcie. Jesteśmy częścią Devonshire Investment Group. Rozwiń