Opis stanowiska pracy
The position is a part of the development team which focuses on developing Internet Booking Engine. It is a global solution used in many places on the platform.
As a member of the team, you'll play a key role in developing a consumer facing airline booking site with high demands on performance, scalability and usability. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Has good understanding of business application.
- Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and resolve them.
- Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- May assist in development of software technical documentation.
- Demonstrates software.
- Designs and codes moderately complex applications using routine and/or advanced technology. May create optimization programs to resolve problems.
- May design and build prototype applications.
At least three years of experience, utilizing most or several of the frameworks, tools and techniques we are currently working with:
- Frontend development using VueJS or similar framework such as ReactJS
- Backend development using .NET Core
- DevOps work using GCP/AWS/Azure
- Hosting using Docker/Containers
- Message queue such as RabbitMQ / AWS SQS
- Storage and events using Postgres/SQL, EventStore, ElasticSearch, Redis/NoSQL
- Unit testing and E2E testing using Jest, NUnit, Cypress
Continuous development and deployment using tools like GitHub, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy NICE TO HAVE
otherCAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń