Opis stanowiska pracy
Join a high-performance team of application & system engineers and data scientists working on creative and innovative big data solutions. We have a Data Lake application set on big data stack (Cloudera) and always think how to do things better!
As a front-end developer you will have an important part of leading development of various new and existing features related to UI/UX. Our goal is to extend our innovative backend with compelling interactive web experiences for our users mainly around:
- Self service
- Data exploration
Small size team of 5 DevOps, BA and LM located in Wroclaw and fully responsible for a Data Lake product end to end. We are an engineering body for any solutions inside of Big Data Analytics team with Data Scientists and manager located in United States.
The team follows SCRUM methodology with strong collaboration spirit and as a team delivers solutions around IT data assets.
- landscape of technologies around big data
- existing UI projects that will require understanding and revisit
WFH: full remote work even after pandemics is allowed
- Develop web applications utilizing Angular, HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, TypeScript
- You will influence sound technical decisions in this young and dynamic technology landscape
- You will be engaged directly with business partners, develop relationships, drive our platform standards and data quality improvements
NICE TO HAVE
- practical knowledge of HTML5/CSS3
- experience with responsive frameworks
- practical knowledge of using Git version control system
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- programming experience in backend languages (C#, Java, Python)
- experience with ASP .NET MVC/Web API
- graphic design skills
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń