Senior Financial Accountant
The company we are recruiting for is an international well-recognized company with growing business operations in Wroclaw. For their Operations Centre we are looking for Candidates interested in the position of Senior Financial Accountant to join the team.
The candidate will be responsible for the compilation of accurate and complete management accounts for the polish and European entities, as well as financial analysis thereon, alongside the responsibility of internal reporting and process improvement with the accounting department.
- Month-end entries
- Determining accruals for costs, commissions etc.
- Monthly management accounts production
- Balance Sheet & Intercompany Reconciliations
- System to System reconciliations
- Payroll reconciliations
- Analytical reviews on management accounts
- Support for annual statutory reporting for multiple countries (UK, NL, PL)
- Financial reporting for internal purposes (KPIs) and analysis
- Sparring partner for other areas of the business to improve processes and reporting
- Knowledge of US GAAP and/or UK GAAP is a plus
- Approximately 5 years of working experience in a similar role
- University degree (master's degree), field of finance/accounting is a plus
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- ACCA/CIMA or studying towards recognized accounting qualification is a plus
- IT skills - knowledge of ERP systems and Excel
- Individual role in a small team
- Many opportunities for development (trainings, cooperation close to the business operations)
- Benefits package
- Stable sector
- Insurance and many more