Senior Finance Manager Europe
Opis stanowiska pracy
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Food and Finance organisation, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
The CompanyOur client is a professional organisation, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands. Our client is a global leader in plant-based nutrition with a great history and a portfolio of iconic brands that people have used and trusted for generations.
They are a global food company with 6 business units operating in 95 markets. They have the mind-set of a start-up. This makes them fast, agile, entrepreneurial, cost conscious and accountable for their products - from seed to serving at the breakfast, lunch or dinner table.
They take quality seriously and around the world we taste products every 30 seconds. They take their consumers seriously and more than 150 people will taste test each of their new innovations before they hit the shelves.
Role DescriptionOur client in Rotterdam offers ambitious Senior Supply Chain Finance Managers the opportunity to become an active member of Europe Supply Chain Leadership team.
ResponsibilitiesYour Main Responsibilities
· There are 8 factories under the responsibility of SC Finance Manager and factory controllers in those locations are reporting directly to this role. For the performance management of European SC, 3 FTEs are also reporting to the SC Finance manager – Europe
· Leadership and development of the Finance teams in Europe is under the responsibility of SC Finance Manager.
· Performance management of European factories with leading factory controllers
· Guiding and challenging the delivery of the business plan and value creation actions
· Partnering for the Europe Supply Chain leadership team and providing decision support for the applicable topics
· Development of financial models to support continues improvement of the factory performance.
· Supporting capital investments or other ad hoc business proposals as needed.
· To play a key role in strategy, business plan and general site issues.
· Work closely with European SC Finance team on factory results.
· Leading for the logistics cost performance management agenda as a finance business partner
· Driving cost reduction agenda through; reporting and forecasting, cost controlling
· Provide financial support for improving the logistics forecast accuracy through understanding of cost drivers/ flows
· Controlling Business Waste performance delivery
· Establishing controls for managing business waste
Supply Chain Overheads
· Supply Chain Overheads Controlling
· Managing overheads through budgeting, controlling, reporting
· Understanding 3rd Party manufacturing contracts and working on cost reduction initiatives together with supply chain and procurement teams
· Providing financial support for Europe sourcing strategy
· Working with supply chain teams for supply chain projects
· Working for supply chain finance requirements of the new SAP design and implementation
RequirementsSkills, experience and qualifications:
· Degree in accounting, finance or equivalent;
· Over 7 years of experience in financial, operational and business partnering roles
· Excellent analytical and communication skills with ability to respond under pressure
· Experience of working in cross functional teams within a matrix environment desirable
· Ability to influence senior stakeholders
· Managing teams remotely who are based in different locations
· Flexible and open minded, quick to adapt to changing requirements
· Strong communication and report writing skills - Fluent spoken and written English is required
· Very strong work ethic, resilience in the face of pressure, good team player, ability to meet multiple stretching deadlines
· Strong analytical bias and Microsoft Excel skills
· PowerPoint capability
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Jeroen Geesink.
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń
- Ostatnia aktualizacja:
- Wymiar etatu:
- Pełny etat
- Rodzaj umowy:
- Własna działalność gospodarcza
- Liczba wakatów:
- Min. doświadczenie:
- 2 lata
- Min. wykształcenie:
- Wyższe licencjackie
- Branża / kategoria: