Senior Environment, Health, Safety & Sustainability Specialist | Leiden
Opis stanowiska pracy
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology organisation, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
The CompanyAt Janssen Biologics Leiden we are looking for a new colleague to strengthen our Environment, Safety, Health & Sustainability (EHS&S) Team for two years. We are looking for an EHS&S Specialist who likes to interact with people, sees problems as opportunities and gets energized by improving EHS&S processes to ensure that the EHS&S risks within the organization maintain controlled. If you feel you get energy from EHS&S and are ready for a new challenge, here’s your chance!
Role DescriptionThe EHS&S Department at Janssen Biologics leads the implementation of the Johnson & Johnson (J&J) World Wide EHS&S, the ISO14001 and the OHSAS18001 (to become ISO45001) Management System standards. We work in a close collaboration with the J&J EHS&S organisation in the Netherlands and related countries.
Management of EHS&S is a core responsibility of the entire Janssen Biologics organization where we as EHS&S department support by having a strong relationship with departmental EHSS Representatives, Management System Standards Owners and Site Management.
Responsibilities● Expert in EHS&S Risk Assessments (e.g. JSA’s, RI&E) and Emergency Management
● Strong knowledge about Occupational Hygiene subjects (e.g. noise, ergonomics, exposure to chemicals
● Lead and / or support the implementation of EHS&S Standards within your field of expertise
● Coach / lead teams of EHS&S Representatives and Standards Owners / SME’s
● Perform EHS&S assessments within projects and set up, lead and / or support EHS&S projects (for example waste reduction, use of chemical substances)
● Lead incident investigations
● Lead in- and external audits and inspections (for example ISO 14001-2015, J&J EHS&S Comprehensive Audits, governmental agencies)
● Conduct EHS&S related risk assessments like facility, ergonomic and chemical risk assessments
● Give EHS&S training on EHS&S related topics
● Present periodically to the Site Leadership Team
● Develop and/or improve EHS&S processes and practices
● EHS&S support to other (mainly offices) company locations within the Netherlands
Requirements● Bachelor or comparable level (chemical, mechanical, electrical)
● At least 7 years’ experience in the field or EHS&S (lab, R&D, chemical and/or biological environment)
● Additional course Safety Manager level 3 (“HVK”) and / or Industrial Hygiene (“AH”) or comparable
● Dutch and English in speaking and writing
● Experience with international Management System Standards like ISO14001, OHSAS18001
Other informationThis is 2 year project, followed by a possible extension.
Heb je interesse en wil je meer weten over deze functie, reageer dan door op solliciteer te klikken en contact op te nemen met Cees Roffelsen
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń
- Ostatnia aktualizacja:
- Wymiar etatu:
- Pełny etat
- Rodzaj umowy:
- Własna działalność gospodarcza
- Liczba wakatów:
- Min. doświadczenie:
- 2 lata
- Min. wykształcenie:
- Wyższe licencjackie
- Branża / kategoria:
Praca Medycyna / Służba zdrowia