Opis stanowiska pracy
Records Management IT is a global technology change and delivery organization comprising nearly 150 individuals located in Switzerland, Poland, United Kingdom, United States and Singapore. We provide archiving and retrieval solutions to all business divisions focusing on supporting Legal, Regulatory and Operational functions.
Execution of eForms is a global function in a bank; key 8 engineers are located in Zurich. At least 5 new team members are needed in order to support eForms design team in Switzerland. Approx. 6500 forms need to be maintained and approx. 400 forms are created newly each year. Several large projects are coming during the year (e.g. FATCA/AIA, Card banking or MiFiD) with small processing windows. Two different technologies are used at the time:
- Less / Non-dynamic forms via Adobe Experience Manager, consisting of physical form and schema file for field binding
- Successful candidate would be part of a design team and responsible for processing bulk work related to initial form design according to guidelines and/or textual changes
- Review requirement specification & configurations to identify gaps and discrepancies; ensure that technical requirements of the system are addressed in order to successfully process documents.
- Perform testing, conduct root cause analysis of test defects, implement fixes, conduct test scenarios walk through with Source IT teams
- Produce production handover document, participate in post-production verification checks
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in Adobe Pro/Adobe Live/Cycle or AEM Designer, Scripting Knowledge (Java Script/Perl) and basic knowledge of XML/Git
- Typographic/graphic knowledge
- Able to meet deadlines while working independently within given instructions
- Able to perform under time pressure and high workload
- Conceptual thinking
- Very good English language skills a must, German desirable, any other language is an advantage
- Very well organized, with a sense of how to prioritize and to shape efficient processes
- A team player who is energetic with positive can-do attitude
Client focused and problem solver
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń