Opis stanowiska pracy
- Project: Polaris is an event-based workflow application used to track user task dependencies via BPMN and notify the users of their next and or pending tasks. It also contains a self-service portal (WebUI) that allows users to request static data changes that impact the processes on boarded to the tool (daily and monthly).
- Customer: Top-tier Investment Bank developing strategic platform for data integration and processing for finance systems.
- Team: team is the center of excellence for the new strategic platform for data integration and processing, working directly with stakeholders in highly collaborative manner.
- Technologies: Working on highly scalable and flexible backend systems institution using technologies like: React JS, Spring Boot, Spring Rest, Spring Data, Java 8, Kafka, Apache Activiti, Linux, Jira, Git/ GitHub and TeamCity.
- Process: Iterative, agile with practices like TDD, pair-programming, retrospections, product backlog.
- On-going learning: Business & technical trainings along with conference attendance
- Location: Krakow - Eximius Park - Zabierzow
You will be working in a team which develops an operational risk assessment and reporting solution. You will be working with people located around the world. Our teams are self organized and take full responsibility for analysis, development and testing. We use Agile practices used on daily basis: TDD, refactoring, CI, pair programming, code reviews.
Are you passionate about building robust and scalable Java systems? Are you passionate about fullstack development and learning new technologies? We're looking for someone like you to:
- work with a large-scale enterprise system in a complex technology environment,
- provide CI/CD of our system,
- apply best practices and methodologies,
- provide technical leadership and mentor junior colleagues,
- collaborate with other global teams,
- be a member of a Scrum team.
- solid experience in Unix, including Bash scripting,
- solid experience with Jenkins: automation, administration, integration with external tools,
- recent Azure Terraform and exp to use IaC,
- recent Kubernetes exposure and Docker images
- having Teamcity/Azure DevOps experience to manage SDLC
- strong knowledge of Maven,
- hands-on experience with Ansible/ Puppet,
- hands-on experience with Java 8.
NICE TO HAVE
- flexible and open-minded,
- self-driven and proactive,
- paying attention to details,
- responsible and committed to deliver results,
- able to manage, prioritize and solve problems quickly and completely,
- good team player,
- strong verbal and written English communication skills.
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- hands-on experience with Tomcat, TeamCity, GitHub, Groovy, Ant, Kafka,
- automation QA background,
- L3 support background.
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń