Opis stanowiska pracy
The client is a global technology company that touches nearly every aspect of travel. Their innovative software enables more than a billion people around the world to plan, book and experience their travel at a time and price that is right for them. By delivering the technology behind travel, the client is working magic behind the scenes every day to make the world a better place, one journey at a time.
The Oracle DBA will be part of a team responsible for the implementation, configuration, maintenance, and performance of critical Oracle Database systems, ensuring high availability and consistent performance of our mission-critical applications in a service provider model. This position requires solid technical, interpersonal and communication skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and sustainment of the Oracle databases ensuring operational readiness (security, health and performance), performing system refreshes using RMAN and Data Pump. The right candidate will be able to work both independently and collaboratively. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Onboarding of Supplier DBA Advanced Support team (Final Support Tier)
- Maximize database availability and performance to meet or exceed defined SLA's
- Assist as needed in investigating, troubleshooting and resolving database incidents/problems
- Consult with IT personnel to resolve database related questions and/or concerns
- Provide knowledge and recommendations on database performance and SQL tuning, security, backup/recovery, and more
- Provide incident summary information for consumption by internal and client teams
- Understanding of ticket assignment Process and Lifecycle
- Identify current toolset configuration and CI's
- Gather and Validate reporting requirements
- Incident, Problem and Change Management Process study
- Perform DBA roles and responsibilities
- Proficient in day to day DB maintenance activities.
- Installation of Oracle Software and Databases.
- Good understanding of Oracle Grid, Clusterware and ASM.
- Setup replication using Golden Gate.
- Data movement using expdb/impdp
- Backup and recovery
MUST BE STRONG IN ADMINISTRAITING ORACLE DB SERVERS - VARIOUS VERSIONS, FROM 10 UP TO 19
NICE TO HAVE
- BS/BA or MS/MA in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related disciplines preferred, or equivalent years of experience
- Min 8 yrs experience in Oracle with expertise in Oracle RAC Databases.
- 6-8 yrs experience of Golden Gate and Data Guard(logical/Physical).
- 5 yrs Experience in DB migration to cloud or on prem data centers.
- 1-3 yrs experience in Cloud database technologies(AWS, Oracle, Google)
.• Other RDBMS technologies Couchbase, MySQL, MS Sql, Informix preferred.
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Good to have cloud certification (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- DBA certification required
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń