Opis stanowiska pracy
Equities Technology solve some of the most interesting and complex challenges in the financial industry to help our global business and its customers succeed. Shipping code early and often using Agile and DevOps principles is critical for us to deliver business value, with continuous improvement and learning at the centre of everything we do.
We are motivated by challenging each other to push the boundaries of financial and technological innovation, in an open, inclusive, and diverse environment. We are looking for the brightest and best developers to take our capability forward.
Who we are:
The Structured Products Technology team runs the pricing & order management stack covering pre-trade client RFQs, retail market distribution, life cycle management and secondary markets.
The team develops and maintains its own Structured Products OMS with in-house built pricing service. The OMS comprises of a C# front end with a host of backend services written in C# and Java.
The team spans the 3 main trading hubs (Hong Kong, New York, London), with team members in six locations (Guangzhou, Hong Kong, New York, Toronto, London and Paris).
What you will do:
Working as part of the front office team the candidate should have strong C# expertise with working knowledge of in other programming languages (Java, C++ or VBA)
Experience in Equity Derivatives will be valuable but not a must.
It is expected for the candidate to be involved on production support (via a rota) and be proactively engaged in improvements on automation and dev ops.
- You and your teammates are responsible for all aspects of delivering software to your users:
o Automating testing and deployment of small and frequent releases
o Speaking to the product owner and business on features and requirements
o Production availability of your service - if you build a service you own the service
Expertise of C# development with at least 5 years in domain
Familiar with TDD
Practical use of CI/C tolling like Git / Stach / Teamcity or similar
Knowledge of databases Postgres or MongoDB
Experience in events based architecture and/or restful API
NICE TO HAVE
Good knowledge of design principles, SDLC and a devOps mindset
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń