Opis stanowiska pracy
Working closely with one of the biggest international retail bank companies.
- Business analysis
- Requirements gathering
- Product backlog refinement
- Estimations, Investigations, Research
- Work with stakeholders to produce business and functional requirements.
- Write functional specifications based on high-level requirements.
- Ensure that requirements are understood by development team
- Check requirements completion during all phases of development.
- Guide team (co-located) on what needs to be delivered.
- Clarify requirements with stakeholders and prepare corresponding documentation.
- Do Risk analyses and defect management; Participate in error investigation process.
- Identify Use cases, validate Test cases, Support test team.
- Efficiently collaborate with different departments - software development, testing, environment etc
- Build a good relationship with business users and on-site/off-site teams.
- Be proactive and foresee project perspective from business point of view.
- Be responsible for the overall product quality from a business user perspective.
- 3+ (better 4+) years on FA/BA role in Fin domain
- Mandatory experience with TTR (trade and transaction reporting) or SQL Skills
- Extensive years’ experience in a financial services, technology or regulatory-related role.
- Experience with Trade and Transaction Reporting.
- Experience with at least of one regulations (EMIR or MiFID or SFTR)
- Solid understanding of financial markets products, and trade life cycles.
- Solid understanding of the global transaction reporting regulations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills across large data sets combined with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Track record of consistently completing work to a high standard whilst under pressure.
In terms of Trade and Transaction Reporting:
NICE TO HAVE
- Delivery of Business Requirements for the in-scope items - identify gaps in existing Requirements Documents, drive detailed Business Requirements either in agile through user stories or in waterfall model depending on Program's direction
- Engage with Client stakeholders i.e. Business leads, Trading Desks, Legal, Compliance, client on-boarding, IT etc. to drive detail business requirements and reach agreement on the requirements
- Facilitate handover of detailed requirements to Technology/Implementation teams through workshops/meetings etc.
- Facilitate UAT/end-to-end testing for Transaction Reporting
- Support Project planning by providing inputs on key activities and status of key activities
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- CFA certification (CFA1, CFA2, CFA3)
- SWOT Analysis | MOST Analysis
- Six Sigma DMADV | DMAIC
- Rational Unified Process
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń