Opis stanowiska pracy
Barry Callebaut is the global leader in manufacturing high quality cocoa products, from procuring and processing cocoa beans to making the highest quality chocolate, including chocolate filings, decorations and chocolate substitutes. Our company delivers goods to the food industries in over 100 countries. It is also a global innovation leader in cocoa and chocolate articles. Our modern Shared Service Center in Łódź is an integral part of and provides ongoing support to the Barry Callebaut Group.
About the role:
This role manages the monthly accounting and reporting for a key Swiss-based entity of the Barry Callebaut Group and is supported by the Shared Service Centre in Lodz. The CoE (Center of Excellence) interacts closely with various Finance departments including the Group Accounting & Reporting team, FP&A, Finance Business Partners, and Tax specialists in the relevant entity that includes sourcing (including hedging) and manufacturing functions.
- Higher degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum 5 years in accounting in a multinational environment.
- Accounting Qualification (ACCA or similar).
- Experience in IFRS Accounting.
- Experience in SAP ERP.
- Languages: fluent English, additional language is a plus.
- Experience in direct Swiss taxes is considered a plus.
- Proactive nature with good communication skills, numerate, well organized.
- Analytical mindset.
- Willing to travel (for 2-4 months to Switzerland for on boarding process).
- Supervision and preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting (IFRS and Swiss GAAP).
- Ensure accurate, robust and timely financial reporting in compliance with IFRS (including hedge accounting under IFRS 9), Group guidelines, and local statutory requirements including tax submissions.
- Ownership of the balance sheet and associated account reconciliations.
- Business partner with internal stakeholders across the finance and non-finance functions.
- Drive the application of internal control framework relating to Swiss financial reporting.
- Close collaboration with Shared Service Center to drive a continuous improvement mindset through simplification, harmonization and automation of processes.
- Contribute to the Group’s operational excellence projects and governance under CoE scope.
- Support ad-hoc projects including Swiss-based acquisitions, divestments and complex transactions.
- stable employment in an international organization,
- annual bonus based
- on your work results,
- private medical care
- for you and your family,
- sport card,
- life insurance,
- development opportunities,
- luncheon vouchers,
- discount card for cultural events,
- christmas benefits,
- chocolate, fruit and vegetables
- in the office,
- opportunity to purchase the company's products at reduced prices.
Barry Callebaut jest światowym liderem w produkcji wysokiej jakości produktów kakaowych,... począwszy od pozyskiwania i przetwarzania ziarna kakaowca do produkcji najwyższej jakości czekolady, w tym nadzień czekoladowych, dekoracji i wyrobów czekoladopodobnych. Firma zaspokaja potrzeby całej branży spożywczej w ponad 100 krajach. Jest także światowym liderem w dziedzinie innowacji na bazie kakao i czekolady. Rozwiń