Opis stanowiska pracy
For one of our Client, who is a provider of solutions for industrial equipment and plant engineering as well as software and embedded solutions we are actively looking for SCRUM Master with QA/Dev background.
We are developing a tool that is used for managing industrial Customer hardware with use of mobile devices and web portal. Project management is located in Finland and project team is distributed in multiple locations globally. Team consists of 10+ team members with various roles such as developers (frontend, backend, mobile, firmware), QAs (manual and automation), UI/UX designer and Product Owner.
• M.Sc. in engineering field or similar with very good results in education
• Scrum Master accreditation with several years of practical experience on the scrum master position
• Extremely good communication and organizational skills
• Experience with ticketing systems, e.g. TFS (preferred), Jira, Bugzilla
• Previous experience in working in multi-location, multi-national development team,
• Good English level
• Able to travel (on-boarding up to 2 weeks, daily work approx. 3-5 days per month)
• Documented QA background (frontend, backend, mobile) and ISTQB certification
• Jenkins or CI tool management experience
• Exposure to Azure (preferred) or other cloud-based platforms
• Exposure to Android or iOS projects
You are someone who...
• has mentoring mindset, able to guide the team (including the Product Owner) towards better practices
• is trustworthy and able to get on with things with minimal supervision
• has a “can do” attitude
• enjoys challenges
• communicates effectively with other team members
• is a quick learner and is always looking for new opportunities to learn
• cares about customer and quality
• is a motivated self-starter always looking to make something better
• ’Let’s do it’ attitude
• Over 70% of our projects are in R&D
• Dedicated technical and soft skills trainings, 'Friday’s Coffee' lectures
• Work in a variety of projects using different technologies
• Flexible working hours
Devire to międzynarodowa firma rekrutacyjna, założona w Londynie w 1987 roku. Od 20 lat... reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim prowadząc dla nich kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry.
Poza rekrutacją świadczymy usługi Outsourcingu IT, Pracy Tymczasowej oraz Doradztwa HR. Nasze biura, zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium i Frankfurcie. Jesteśmy częścią Devonshire Investment Group. Rozwiń