Opis stanowiska pracy
Provision of IT support and life-cycle management for the Warehouse, Logistics & Transportation application landscape, working closely with 3rd party technical teams.
Proud leaders in technology who partner and drive change across the business. This change does not happen in a vacuum, and we support our aspiration with behaviours that embody the ways of working by being curious to grow ourselves and look to continuously improve coupled with a build trust mindset. We are excited about the journey ahead and would love you to be part of creating a new digital future.
- Develop close and trusted relationships with Warehouse, Logistics & Transportation teams. Work to understand their goals, strategic plans, challenges and capability agenda, and how Technology can support them to deliver these.
- Drive Joint Business and Technology Plans (contribute to the quality priorities for global Warehouse, Logistics & Transportation services selections.)
- Build and maintain an understanding of the technology landscape, researching emerging trends and how to exploit for our business benefit and value.
- Track results of the solutions provided. Identify additional opportunities to the Technology Services Provided.
- Lead the Change Management Boards with various Warehouse/Logistics Operations Teams for Projects reviews. Run monthly reviews with the key functional warehouse teams.
- Prepare Project reports and updates for Business Functions to report progress
- Oversee the establishment of systems and procedures necessary for project delivery
- Support the warehouse operations teams in identifying project risks, impacts and mitigating actions.
- Lead on the overall quality management of project to ensure they are delivered to the highest quality and on time, on budget and on target.
- Support test activities by ensuring technology acceptance criteria are well documented and have the appropriate level of coverage, supporting the design and execution of test cases where appropriate.
- Minimum 3 years experience in similar Warehouse Business analyst or Warehouse Automations Logistic/ Transportation roles (with focus on Warehouse environments ERP- SAP S4/Hana /EWS/WMS/WCS)
- Background in Computer Science
- Excellent verbal and written communication and facilitation skills
- Able to build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong understanding of the business and project management skills
- Ability to influence decision making, comfortable with challenging for a better result
- Experience of working with teams in multiple locations, and remotely
- Ability to gather high quality business requirements, and analyse these to devise solutions
- Ability to support existing IT applications - fault-finding, analysis and recommending appropriate corrective actions (ITIL Standards)
- CPG industry experience
- Experience of working in a fast-paced international business, comfortable with change and ambiguity. Able to deliver change to the business.
- Work in international environment
- Working closely with the newest technologies
- Permanent contract (very competitive salary)
- Remote type of work (rare office visits)
Światowy lider doradztwa personalnego, posiadający 164 biura w 34 krajach na całym... świecie. Ponad 35 lat doświadczenia pozwoliło nam wypracować skuteczne metody pracy oraz długą listę usatysfakcjonowanych Firm oraz Kandydatów. Nasi konsultanci zawsze posiadają doświadczenie biznesowe wyniesione z obszarów dla których rekrutują, znają środowisko oraz mechanizmy rządzące rynkiem. Połączenie wyspecjalizowanych konsultantów oraz globalnej bazy danych, sprawia, że działamy sprawnie i efektywnie, zawsze odpowiadając na potrzeby naszych Klientów. Rozwiń