SAP FI CO Senior Consultant
We are currently looking for an in-house SAP FI CO Leading Consultant.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global leader of smart product systems and services for the treatment of mission-critical infrastructural and agricultural areas.
Our client offers a unique variety of products - sweepers, street washers, jet sweepers, spreaders, sprayers, combination machines, snow ploughs, snow removal machines, multipurpose transporters, slope tractors, motor mowers, vehicle attachments, and salt solution stations.
Based in Switzerland, this company is a global leader of intelligent solutions for the treatment of mission-critical infrastructure areas and demanding terrain is opening a new Shared Service Centre in Katowice to provide the highest quality services to the group's business units and plants across Europe.
We are looking for an ambitious colleague who wants to create new standards for shared services and join us in developing this professional and new platform as a FI CO Leading Consultant. Be a game-changer. Join a new Shared Service Centre in Katowice on a hybrid basis.
- Main contact person for the global business users within the support organisation for the SAP FI/CO modules and the SAP-based invoice verification solution
- Work on SAP projects representing the SAP FI/CO modules (SAP roll-outs & large company projects)
- Process analysis for SAP FI/CO in conjunction with the various business partner
- implementing system changes in accordance with the system architecture (Customising, testing, documentation)
- Create and maintain the process & customising documentation for SAP FI/CO
- Create development specifications for new ABAP developments & interfaces in the FI/CO context
- Coordinate the external providers for FI/CO topics (SAP partners)
- Provide training to global & local business users
- Minimum 5 - 10 years experience as a functional FI/CO consultant with a focus on FI processes
- Deep know-how within the main SAP FI/CO processes including customising
- Deep know-how on the FI/CO integration to all logistic modules in use at Aebi Schmidt (MM, SD, PP)
- Good understanding of data warehouse & consolidation systems (SAP BW)
- Good understanding of SAP development (user exits, routines, and forms)
- Functional FI/CO consultant with hands-on experience to lead midsize projects, experience with SAP country roll-outs is a must
- Understands the business context of the position and is willing to proactively work with the business counterparts
- An open personality who likes to work in an international setup with a distributed team setup
- Acts service and solution-oriented and is eager to learn new topics
- Works independently within the team and is willing to go the extra mile if required
- Good communication and organisation skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English (German is a plus)
- Work with people who are passionate about delivering outcomes and a culture of simplification and ownership
- Short decision-making paths
- Private Health Care
- Modern office in top location in Katowice
- Flexible working time & employment stability
- Friendly and team-oriented working atmosphere, as well as open and direct communication
- Opportunity to take an active part in shaping shared service center with on unique setup