Opis stanowiska pracy
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
As a result of dynamic growth of our local analytical sales organization in BU IAMA, we are currently looking for a Sales Specialist / Regional Area Sales Manager.The person hired on this position will be responsible for products sales, offer preparation and negotiations, ensuring that all related activities are performed in accordance with ABB policy, contractual agreements, quality standards, health, safety & environment requirements, financial targets, as well as schedule commitments. Additionally, the candidate should strive for business development to continually increase the market share of ABB in Poland.
I. Product Sales:
a) Selling ABB’s analytical product portfolio for gas and process measurement to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets (Measurement & Analytics Business Unit):
- Continuous Gas Analyzers;
- Optical Spectrometers;
- Gas Chromatographs;
- Continuous Emission Monitoring Systems.
b) Creating added value for the customer, ensuring the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques.
- Preparing sales and account plans and performing regular status reviews.
III. New Market Opportunities:
- Proactively identifing and driving the development of new opportunities in the Polish market, concentrating on existing customers and finding new prospects.
IV.Offer Preparation & Negotiation:
- Creating offers and ensuring appropriate technical and financial aspects, including prices and trading conditions;
- Contributing in sales negotiations and negotiating frame agreements.
- Establishing and maintaining effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promoting customer understanding of full product offering, and aligning to provide a solution. Ensuring a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
ABB to światowy lider w dziedzinie energetyki i automatyki. Zapewnia nieograniczony... dostęp do pojawiających się technologii oraz pracę w międzynarodowym środowisku, umożliwiającym dzielenie się wiedzą i doświadczeniami. Rozwiń