Sales Specialist Noord-Oost Nederland
Opis stanowiska pracy
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Medical Devices organisation, based in Overijssel Netherlands.
The CompanyThe company is part of a very ambitious multinational with business worldwide. This subsidiary is a market leader within the field of cardiovascular monitoring systems.
Role DescriptionIn this role, these will be your general responsibilities: Manage business in key accounts and develop new business within designated accounts.
Focus on profitability, revenue growth against plan, maintaining costs and strategic company objectives.
Achieve the yearly Territory Business Plan in association with the Sales Manager, meet challenging sales targets.
Responsibilities- Know and analyse market size, competitive market landscape and other information from all sources and develop local product strategies to improve sales, decrease cost levels and increase market share
- Identify business opportunities in the sales area, develop new business through direct sales activity
- Direct sales responsible into key accounts including tendering, negotiations and contract management. Meets and exceeds targets for revenue and profitability.
- Present company and financial packages at tender bids and corporate visits to head office, service centers and reference sites.
- Ensure the implementation of promotional/sales programs in conjunction with marketing communication, education, application and training, practice enhancement.
- Build strong and lasting relationships with key decision makers and those influential in the purchasing process
Requirements- At least 3 years commercial experience in Medical Device Sales with proven results.
- Medical knowledge is an advantage.
- Experience of tendering / operating leases is an advantage.
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Office Applications.
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Ability to negotiate at highest Trust levels.
- Reliable. Self-management and organizational skills.
Heb je interesse en wil je meer weten over deze functie, reageer dan door op solliciteer te klikken en contact op te nemen met Frank Geerlofs
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń
- Ostatnia aktualizacja:
- Wymiar etatu:
- Pełny etat
- Rodzaj umowy:
- Własna działalność gospodarcza
- Liczba wakatów:
- Min. doświadczenie:
- 2 lata
- Min. wykształcenie:
- Wyższe licencjackie
- Branża / kategoria:
Praca Sprzedaż - Account Management