Opis stanowiska pracy
Our Client is an international company specializing in plant nutrition with factories in Spain and Ireland, and is part of privately owned Group, a family company established in 1926 in the chemical and mining sector. Four pillars constitute the basics of its Agro Business’ corporate strategy: highly qualified personnel – innovation – distinct, high quality products and services – international expansion. The company employs 40 people in Europe and 240 worldwide.
To support the growth in Poland, Our Client is currently looking for a Sales Representative in North Western Poland.
Develop the sales of the portfolio in arable crops.
- Cooperate with, and develop the existing distribution network.
- Promote the product portfolio (foliar fertilizers, chelates, Biostimulants, humic acids) towards growers of arable crops in the northwest of Poland.
- Provide comprehensive technical support to clients and the representatives of the distribution network.
- Collect orders from local distributors and support sales of national distributors.
- Actively visit existing and potential customers.
- Launch new products.
- Define action plans in your region.
- Organize and cooperate in marketing activities (advertising campaigns, leaflets, open field days) and cooperate with research centres.
- Follow up and react on market trends and needs.
- The Sales Representative reports to the Country Manager.
A dynamic and sales driven relation builder.
- Degree in agriculture, agronomy or related.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in the agricultural sector (arable crops).
- Good level of English.
- Overall good agronomy knowledge, preferably regarding plant nutrition.
- Living in the assigned region, willingness to travel in the assigned region.
- Commercial skills, ability to build relationships in the agricultural sector.
- Ability to prioritize work and time and to be effective under pressure.
- Ability to share complex information in a comprehensive way.
- Team player.
Place of employment
Home Office. Working area / visits of customers in the northwest of Poland. (zachodniopomorskie, pomorskie, kujawsko-pomorskie, wielkopolskie, lubuskie).
Our Client offers an attractive remuneration package (with car, laptop and smartphone) and a nice working atmosphere in a dynamic and ambitious team. The company provides (national and international) product trainings and possibilities for personal development.
Ceres |Selected People in Food & Agri