Opis stanowiska pracy
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Food organisation, based in Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest Belgium.
The CompanyThey are an international player that is present all around the world. Their success lies in their ability to building tight links with distributors to pursue revolution within the food industry. The strive is for long-term commitments and profits, the requirement for staff is an entrepreneurial spirit.
Role DescriptionThis position focuses on the maintaining of current relationships as well as on the establishment of new ones in your respective area. As Sales Manager, you are accountable for increasing growth and forming new partnerships. Managing projects, executing commercial strategies and holding final responsibility for price management is part of the job. You're experienced, highly communicative, flexible and driven. With your will to create, you wish to contribute to a market-driving company.
Responsibilities• Clearly focusing on customers and segments while establishing region plans
• Holding accountability for increasing growth on value adding products, finding new leads
• Executing commercial strategies regarding Food Ingredients
• Managing projects while keeping the customer needs in sight
• Formulating in-depth account of business intelligence clearly, applying frameworks
• Accountability for value pricing and price management
Requirements• Minimum Bachelor level
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a Sales B2B environment
• Fluent in English, French and other languages are a plus
• Ability to build professional relations in a dynamic market
• Strong international and commercial drive
• Multitasker with strong organisational skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Driven to create and perform, independent, flexible, ethical
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Elizabeth Bogaert.
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń
- Ostatnia aktualizacja:
- Wymiar etatu:
- Pełny etat
- Rodzaj umowy:
- Własna działalność gospodarcza
- Liczba wakatów:
- Min. doświadczenie:
- 2 lata
- Min. wykształcenie:
- Wyższe licencjackie
- Branża / kategoria:
Praca Sprzedaż - Account Management