Regular/Senior Java DeveloperLocation: Krakow
IT solutions for Rates and Credit Principal Trading and all its stakeholders that enables our business to grow and ensures it is remaining compliant with regulations. Our team focuses on creating sustainable IT solutions to meet the evolving requirements of the business, clients, and the marketplace.We build all that on Azure Cloud, using state-of-the art technology. While fulfilling business requirements is a central objective, we also innovate with new technologies to showcase our business stakeholder future possibilities or new ways to support their processes.
Are you passionate about Trading Technology? Are you able to use your developer skills to build robust and scalable multi-server systems? We are looking for someone like that to:
- work as part of a multi-cultural international team to further develop and deploy our Atlas Data Platform and its applications according to business plans and priorities
- develop first class solutions for Regulatory and Business driven initiatives
- contribute to the process of translating business and regulatory requirements into innovative solutions
- interested in new technologies (Azure Cloud)
- can work independently on even demanding projects
- Experience with building full stack applications using an IOC framework such as Spring and React
- Expertise in Java 8 with knowledge of low-level parts of API like collections, multi-threading, Java concurrency utilities, IO/NIO and Sockets.
- Experience with RESTful web services and messaging systems.
- Sound knowledge of design patterns. Exposure to functional programming is also highly desirable.
- Knowledge of Java memory model and garbage collection principles.
- Knowledge of Java unit testing / testing frameworks (JUnit, Mockito, Cucumber).
- Experience in automated testing and continuous integration.
- Knowledge of agile development practices (Scrum, XP, Kanban)
NICE TO HAVE
- Hands on experience on ELK, event streaming platforms like Kafka / Spark are highly desirable.
- Knowledge of containerization of applications like Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience with WebSockets, Azure cloud onboarding.
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world