Opis stanowiska pracy
Early stages of the Client's next Software Platform evolution development for new Fully Networked Vehicle (FNV) Electrical Architecture. Project is focused on creation of the modern Software Defined Vehicle digital infrastructure. Target Software Platform will operate in variety of the environments and is critical to:
Expand the use of industry adopted APIs
Support high velocity application development
Enable next generation vehicle applications
Luxoft will focus on providing core parts for Automotive Middleware around AUTOSAR (Classic and Adaptive) including: networking, configuration, security, diagnostics, etc. Additionally Luxoft will participate in development of components for virtual environment. This virtual environment will provide support of the CI activities including: automated builds, virtual ECUs/Machines and automated testing support.
Project management maturity must reach ASPICE level 3. It requires establishing of the transparent project execution monitoring and control. Each participant will be responsible for providing evidences of systematic and significant achievement of the defined process attributes.
In this position you will be responsible for helping the FNV work streamlining, shaping the vision of the architecture and designs, assist in development and software verification process. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working with SW team to design, develop, and configure the full stack of AutoSAR components.
- Maintain code in a repository using revision control tools with Jira & GIT
- Software issue troubleshooting, problem solving, root cause analysis
- Debugging, code optimization, and performance tuning
- Perform software function unit and integration testing.
- Participate in and lead design reviews
2+ years’ experience in embedded software development.
Must have proficient with C/C++/OOP/OOD.
Must have experience in designing, developing, and debugging software in a real-time embedded environment.
Strong understanding of software development life-cycle practices.
Excellent oral and written communications skills in English, including producing clear and concise technical software documentation.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment building software products. NICE TO HAVE
Experience with scripting tools and methods to optimize SW development and testing activities
Experience with microcontroller and microcontroller peripherals like general-purpose time, watchdog, ADC, UART, IPC, SPI, GPIO, PWM, I2S, etc.
Experience with CMMI, ASPICE, Agile is desired.
Experience with Software Configuration Management (SCM) systems.
Knowledge of the AUTOSAR stack and familiarity with an AUTOSAR configuration tool
Familiarity with In-Vehicle communication protocols (CAN, Ethernet, etc.)
Familiarity with ISO26262 (functional safety) and Product security.CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń