Opis stanowiska pracy
- Driving RD projects according to Stage and Gate model,
- Support Sourcing on supplier and product optimizations,
- Support Product Management in product portfolio optimizations,
- Support Manufacturing Engineering in optimization activities,
- Structuring the tasks activities (projects time plan + tasks definition),
- Documenting and reporting the results,
- Gathering good orientation in the Company's Products portfolio,
- Idea driving,
- Documentation and drawings preparation.
- Higher technical education - MSC in Engineering discipline,
- Min. 3 years of professional technical experience in the production company at technical functions such as R&D Engineer, Technologist, Process Engineer, Project Management,
- Experience in project management and implementation,
- Experience with project execution in larger internal production companies,
- Solid understanding of production, construction & design,
- Technical and commercial understanding,
- Very good knowledge of English, both spoken and written,
- IT: Solid Works or similar, MS Office (including MS Excel, Word), SAP (would be an advantage).
Your personal competences:
- Customer focused,
- Problem solver,
- Team Player with very good communication skills,
- Understands business and cultural diversity.
We offer you:
In return for your strong performance, LOGSTOR offers opportunities for professional and personal development in an exciting international and dynamic company. We operate on a friendly and informal basis and we are very serious about business success. You will be working in an organization with great opportunity to influence the further development of your job function.
Jesteśmy skandynawskim koncernem, będącym światowym liderem w produkcji systemów rur... preizolowanych dla ciepłownictwa. W Polsce zatrudniamy ponad 600 pracowników. W naszym zespole cenimy ludzi, zachęcamy ich do otwartości, szanujemy różnorodność i oczekujemy kreatywności. Rozwiń