Quality Manager / 5 months project / payroll or ZZP / area of Den Haag
Opis stanowiska pracy
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Food organisation, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
The CompanyOne of the biggest food companies in the world. Location area of Den Haag.
Role DescriptionThe 3PM Quality Manager should ensure that quality & food safety requirements are met for medical nutrition products produced at several third party manufacturers.
Responsibilities- Ensure that products that are delivered to the market meet the required specifications.
- Provide technical expertise on products and quality & food safety requirements to team for complaints and out of spec follow up.
- Follow up deviations / issues with third parties by investigating root cause and taking measures to prevent from happening again. Visit third parties for escalation when required. Provide communication to internal team & manage stakeholders.
- Audit and approve new third parties & re-audit existing third parties. Drive audit follow up. Set up / renew quality contracts & product specifications.
- Drive improvements via KPI follow up and regular performance reviews (on site at third party when required).
- Ensure quality input to projects for innovations, cost savings or operational improvements. Assess risks and make sure they are mitigated.
- Train third parties on quality specifics for medical nutrition products.
- Optimise internal ways of working and embed in quality management system of 3PM organisation.
Requirements- Bachelor or Master in Food Technology or simular field
- You are able to be the lead auditor for FSSC 22000 and have knowledge of manufacturing processes in food industry.
- You are able to work independently with little supervision to achieve results effectively and always drive for quality.
- You are able to communicate with all levels within an organisation and can drive improvements.
- Experience in root cause analysis methodology would be an advantage.
- You must be willing to regularly travel to third parties all over Europe.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Vincent van Straten.
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń
- Ostatnia aktualizacja:
- Wymiar etatu:
- Pełny etat
- Rodzaj umowy:
- Własna działalność gospodarcza
- Liczba wakatów:
- Min. doświadczenie:
- 2 lata
- Min. wykształcenie:
- Wyższe licencjackie
- Branża / kategoria:
Praca Kontrola jakości