Quality Engineer / Pharma / Full-time / Perm / NEN-EN-ISO 9001 / Lean
Opis stanowiska pracy
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Food, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The CompanyOur client has an extensive portfolio that spans almost the entire food chain - around 70 percent of the products sold in the supermarket have been in contact with our technology.
Role DescriptionAs a Quality Engineer you will be assessing, monitoring and improving products and processes internally and at suppliers in terms of quality, development and process control. Providing support to engineering / operations and suppliers to develop processes with the aim of improving product quality and reducing costs.
Supporting all quality and process related activities that improve processes or contribute to our clients certification.
ResponsibilitiesYou are responsible for:
- Conducting process and product audits at suppliers for better insight and confirmation in the production capacities of the supplier with and in support of Strategic - Procurement, Product development, Operations and possibly other stakeholders for supplier selection, product changes or supplier changes.
- Performing risk analyzes at and with suppliers to control and improve process and quality risks.
- Setting up and reviewing quality related documents at suppliers (Control plan, Quality Notifications, 8D, First sample report, visit reports, Pre Delivery Inspections) that are required for maintaining and improving product quality.
- Analyzing data, setting up and supervising (8D) improvement processes and training employees and suppliers in the necessary tools (statistics) for improving process and product quality
- Representing Quality in engineering projects and risk analyzes (DFMEA), mainly in adjustments and new product developments from prototype to standard product.
- Assisting suppliers with new product developments or changing suppliers of existing products in order to guarantee product quality
- Defining and identifying quality risks at suppliers in consultation with the purchasing and engineering department.
- Define, plan and implement quality control and control activities independently (including supplier visits, training, give instructions, conduct inspections) and set priorities for this in consultation with the QHSE Manager, Strategic Purchase and Production.
- Periodic reporting of findings related to product and supplier quality.
- Establishing and following up quality improvement plans with suppliers.
- Documenting findings regarding internal product and process quality and providing support regarding development and follow up regarding corrective and preventive actions.
- The preparation and development of internal procedures, working documents and reports for the benefit of the GEA Bakel ISO Quality system and certifications in collaboration with process owners.
- Giving feedback to Engineering and Operations for improving product and supplier quality.
RequirementsThe requirement for the job are:
- HBO education, work and thinking level. Preferably mechanical engineering or related
- Knowledge and experience in auditing
- Knowledge and experience with statistics and static analyzes
- Knowledge of and experience in project management
- Knowledge of geometry
- Reading drawing knowledge
- Knowledge of NEN-EN-ISO 9001
- Experience with related production techniques of at least 5 years.
- Languages: Good communication skills in NL, EN in speech and writing.
- Have experience with MS Office
- Is and keeps himself informed of new development opportunities in the field, such as lean methodologies, quality standards and manufacturing techniques.
- Works accurately.
- Willing to travel to suppliers.
Heb je interesse en wil je meer weten over deze functie, reageer dan door op solliciteer te klikken en contact op te nemen met Diana Prieto Reyes
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń
- Ostatnia aktualizacja:
- Wymiar etatu:
- Pełny etat
- Rodzaj umowy:
- Własna działalność gospodarcza
- Liczba wakatów:
- Min. doświadczenie:
- 2 lata
- Min. wykształcenie:
- Wyższe licencjackie
- Branża / kategoria:
Praca Kontrola jakości