Opis stanowiska pracy
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
Our client is an international Pharma company in Leiden.
Support QC Lab with:
- Complex Deviations
- LIMS Management
- Equipment Life Cycle Management
- Sample Management
- Change Control
- You are responsible for handling complex deviations for the entire QC Department
- You are responsible for setting the standards for Quality within the lab and handle deviations, change control and lead improvement projects
- During audits and inspections by internal or external stakeholders you will guarantee the information stream for the QA department and serve as QC subject matter expert for GLP/GMP related questions
- Academic degree
- Fluency in English (Dutch Advantageous)
- Experience in Laboratory and GMP Environment
- Excellent Communicative skills
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Daniel Woudenberg.
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń