Opis stanowiska pracy
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
This organization is worldwide known for their development in the food industry. They produce different ingredients that are used in dairy products in a sustainable way.
This dynamic and hands on company is looking for a QC Project Manager for a period of more or less 6 months starting in the middle of September.
You will be responsible for a team of 6 person in the lab of the fabric. And you will report to the QHSE Manager.
As Project QC Manager you will:
- You will do the maintenance of the equipment
- Evaluate and properly handle and correct any deviations
- Providing various QC reports with respect to Management as of SAP, and Office package
- Keep up to date the prescribed procedures, controls and inspections and ensure proper and timely implementations
- BSc of Chemical/ Technology in the food industry
- > 2 years of experience as a Manager
- Knowledge of quality systems like ISO & BRC
- Affinity with various computer systems such as: MS Office packet, SAP is a pre
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Emmy Hulshof.
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń