Opis stanowiska pracy
We are looking for QA Team Lead to help us progress with steady improvements in application interfaces and system technology base.
We work with data platforms for clients, trading accounts and instruments within a bank, maintaining data gathering, accumulation, clean up, match and merge, distribution and adoption.
Wide range of front end and backend applications, Java- and ETL- based server-side logic; ORACLE DB and integrations of all of those components are subject of testing in the department.
Wide stack of technologies and tools such as Java and various Java-based testing frameworks (with use of TestNG, Spring, Selenium WebDriver, etc.), test management and defect tracking systems - JIRA.
Agile practices in development and test process,
Ability to learn and develop communication and analytical skills,
Obtaining of exclusive investment banking and reference data business domain knowledge.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of QA team members
- Analysis of new system functions and requirements
- Design and Development of functional automated tests with relevant level of documentation (Java, Spring, TestNG, Selenium)
- Executing Functional, Integration, Regression as well as Performance and Load tests
- Propose own ideas about testing process or automated testing solution
- Communication with developers, QAs and project owners
- Review test failures and determine the sources of problems (test deficiencies, deviation from requirements, root causes etc.)
- Support\fix Continuous Integration configuration
- Continuous improvement of QA Processes/Procedures, learning and self-development
NICE TO HAVE
- Advanced knowledge and strong practical experience of web-applications manual testing (3+ years)
- Strong knowledge of SDLC methodologies
- Advanced Knowledge of SQL scripting
- Knowledge of Java Core
- Knowledge of OOP
- Knowledge of Selenium Web Driver
- Advanced skills of requirements analytical processing, requirements management and requirements design
- Strong knowledge of defect lifecycle
- Strong communication skills are must
- Team player, results driven person
- Experience as a Team Lead
- Experience with JIRA
- Practical skills of test management tools (XRAY plugin would be a plus)
- Experience working with web services (REST, SOAP)
- Experience with Git, Maven
- Experience with continuous integration tool (Jenkins or others)
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń