QA Specialist/ Pharma / Permanent / Gelderland / The Netherlands / GMP + GDP
Opis stanowiska pracy
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Gelderland Netherlands.
The CompanyOur client is an international company, based in the Nijmegen, Gelderland. The company is a international company in the Pharmaceutical industry. The company is active in has 220 countries. Our client focuses on accessible care for everyone. They are growing enormously and are working on new construction services that anticipate the future How? By defying all boundaries, to this day.
Role DescriptionAs Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist you support the implementation of operational and system changes in such a way that the legal regulations, for the storage and treatment of medicines and medical devices, are followed at the location in Nijmegen.
Responsibilities- You are the contact person for the QA departments of multiple customers, depending on the complexity of the services to the relevant customer (s).
- You advise how GDP and GMP regulations, ISO and customer requirements can be translated into processes, procedures and instructions.
- You support the production department in investigating problems and advise in implementing improvements to prevent repetition.
- You participate in risk assessments / audits for operational and system changes.
Requirements- Extensive experience and affinity in Quality Assurance (Pharma environment with Supply Chain affinity, or a Supply Chain with pharma affinity).
- Level of education is preferably higher professional education, but experience is most relevant.
- Knowledge of relevant laws and regulations, such as GDP, GMP and ISO standards 9001, 13485
- A team player who searches together with colleagues, clients and management independently.
- Analytically strong and you can clearly see the mutual connections between processes and optimize them where necessary.
- Knowledge of quality systems and preferably have experience in supervising and performing audits
Other informationOur client is proud that they can provide specialist services in various areas. Life Sciences & Healthcare is a very important branch of sport, because it means that important products can reach the end user in a timely and accurate manner. The location in Nijmegen is fully focused on this sector. Our client is growing enormously and they are working on new services that anticipate the future.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Diana Prieto Reyes.
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń
- Ostatnia aktualizacja:
- Wymiar etatu:
- Pełny etat
- Rodzaj umowy:
- Własna działalność gospodarcza
- Liczba wakatów:
- Min. doświadczenie:
- 2 lata
- Min. wykształcenie:
- Wyższe licencjackie
- Branża / kategoria:
Praca Kontrola jakości