Opis stanowiska pracy
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The CompanyOur customer is one of the largest supplier of medicines in the Netherlands. This is a unique opportunity to work in one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world!
Role DescriptionIn this role you act as a Qualified person, you are responsible for releasing finished drug product lots while ensuring compliance with the requirements of the marketing authorization and good manufacturing practices. As a Specialist Plant QA, you provide guidance and direction to Production, Maintenance & Engineering and Quality staff regarding compliance with quality standards and procedures.
Responsibilities- You partner with production staff in performing risk analysis and the establishment of quality limits and requirements
- You own, review and approve production and plant QA related documents (e.g. SOPs, Forms, Training)
- You review and approve deviations and CAPA, initiate and own as needed.
- You perform impact assessment as part of change controls impacting production or QA processes
- You review and approve production equipment maintenance work orders
- You review and approve test protocols before use in production
- You perform GMP compliance checks in production
- You participate in internal audits and lead as appropriate
- Participate in regulatory inspections and partner audits
- You assist in development and delivery of GMP training for QA and production staff
Requirements- Master’s in science in Pharmacy or equivalent
- Thorough knowledge of the processes involved in clinical and commercial manufacturing (GMP), warehousing, supply chain, equipment engineering principles and validation
- Knowledgeable and skilled to fulfill the requirements of EU directive 2001/83/EC article 49 (Qualified Person).
- Acquired practical experience in Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post.
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń
- Ostatnia aktualizacja:
- Wymiar etatu:
- Pełny etat
- Rodzaj umowy:
- Własna działalność gospodarcza
- Liczba wakatów:
- Min. doświadczenie:
- 2 lata
- Min. wykształcenie:
- Wyższe licencjackie
- Branża / kategoria:
Praca Kontrola jakości