QA Manager & QP / Big Pharma / Permanent / Region Breda / Minimum of 5+ years of QA experience G
Opis stanowiska pracy
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The CompanyA leading Pharma/biotechnology company who's mission is to discover and innovate medicines for patients with serious illnesses.
Role DescriptionIn this role you will be responsible for leading and directing Quality staff supporting production in the shift, will be a Subject Matter Expert in their assigned area of responsibility and also required to understand and grasp a broad range of quality related competencies. In this role you will be reporting directly to the Plant QA Senior Manager. Next to you will be fulfilling duties of Qualified Person as laid out in EU Directive 2001/83/EC.
Responsibilities- Responsible for leading and directing Quality staff including managing their performance and supporting their development.
- Responsible for achieving Plant QA Key Performance Indicators.
- Provide real-time QA oversight and support for production operations.
- Collaborate with operations to resolve quality and compliance issues, including but not limited to Change Controls, NCs and CAPAs.
- Review and approve cGMP records (e.g., Non Conformances, CAPA’s, electronic batch record, change controls, design qualifications, SOP, etc.) ensuring compliance with appropriate documentation.
- Support and represent Quality during audits and inspections.
- Support Lean Transformation and Operational Excellence initiatives, drives continuous improvement initiatives within plant QA, and drive together with production management reduction of repeating events within plant QA and production.
- Execute batch disposition.
Requirements- Master’s degree in pharmacy, medicine, veterinary medicine, chemistry, pharmaceutical chemistry and technology, biology or equivalent.Thorough knowledge of the processes involved in clinical and commercial manufacturing.
- Typically 5+ years of related professional experience preferable in a pharmaceutical environment (GMP).
- Sound knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice and Good Distribution Practice.
- Relevant experience in dealing with Non Conformances and Change Control records.
- Minumum of 1 year managerial experience.
- Knowledgeable and skilled to fulfill the requirements of EU directive 2001/83/EC article 49 (Qualified Person) and GDP guidelines 2013/C 68/01 chapter 2.2 (Responsible Person).
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Laura Hoekstra.
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń
- Ostatnia aktualizacja:
- Wymiar etatu:
- Pełny etat
- Rodzaj umowy:
- Własna działalność gospodarcza
- Liczba wakatów:
- Min. doświadczenie:
- 2 lata
- Min. wykształcenie:
- Wyższe licencjackie
- Branża / kategoria:
Praca Kontrola jakości