Opis stanowiska pracy
We are member of French ALTEN Group present in 25 countries around the world and employing over 34,000 engineers and IT specialists. Since 1988 we deliver advanced IT systems for well-known brands, develop medicine and the renewable energy industry. ALTEN innovates aero and cosmonautics, trains, electric and autonomous vehicles, and even space rockets.
We are currently looking for QA Engineer who will join our team.
As QA Engineer, you will join a global team that runs a broad range of projects, transforming existing and developing new digital services and tools across all of our Client’s industries. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about building elegant, customer-facing solutions on any device.
Join the team to leverage modern web development capabilities to transform our Client’s global services across the maritime, oil and gas, energy, and life science industries. These capabilities include UX design, API ecosystem, E-Commerce, Web Analytic and Microservices using Microsoft Azure, Docker and open web technology stack.
- Evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product owners and software developers
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform regression testing
- Track quality assurance metrics
Technical skills & experiences:
- 1+ years of relevant professional experience as QA Engineer
- Solid knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Solid experience with both white box and black box testing
- Solid experience with automated testing tools
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Knowledge of Microsoft .NET development environment is a big plus
- Experience with Agile development methodology such as Scrum is a plus
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral
- Passion for learning new technologies
- Ability to give constructive feedback to improve processes and quality
- Self-motivated and result oriented
- Bachelor or Master degree in design, software engineering, scientific, or engineering subject area and a strong scientific or engineering background in addition would be a distinct advantage considering the application domain
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, Medicover, MyBenefit)
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Relocation support & relocation package
ALTEN Group jest obecny w 25 krajach na całym świecie i zatrudnia ponad 34.000 inżynierów i... specjalistów IT. Od 1988 roku pracownicy ALTEN tworzą zaawansowane systemy informatyczne i rozwiązania inżynieryjne dla znanych marek. Wdrażają innowacje w dziedzinie lotnictwa, kolei, pojazdów elektrycznych i autonomicznych, energii odnawialnej, finansów, medycyny a nawet rakiet kosmicznych. W Polsce Grupa ALTEN jest obecna od 2013 r. Oddziały są usytuowane w 7 miastach: Warszawa, Kraków, Wrocław, Poznań, Gdańsk, Katowice i Jelenia Góra.
Dołącz do nas.
Let your talent shine. You grow, we grow! Rozwiń