Opis stanowiska pracy
Join our Development Center and become a member of our open-minded, progressive and professional team. You will work on projects for one of our world-famous clients - Top-tier Investment Bank. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills and build thorough expertise in the financial industry. On top of an attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest in your professional growth, and allow you to build your professional career effectively.
You will work for the Legal IT department in Zurich, participating in the development of the corporate legal self-service platform.
- The role is technical but requires an individual that can interface directly with the business customers and present the product, controls, tooling and processes.
- The individual must be able to deal with matrix managed teams both inside and outside of the organization.
- Must be flexible in approach and delivery of the key components and adopt an agile way of working while keeping the core activities running.
- Must be able to make a well-informed decision where appropriate and be able to stand behind the decision.
- Excellent verbal and written skills are a must
- It would be advantageous to have a clear understanding of international banking regulations and confidential data protection controls.
NICE TO HAVE
- A proven track record for delivering major technology programs and projects, preferably within the Financial Services sector
- A strong background in IT Infrastructure, with at least 5 years' experience as a project manager
- Previous team leadership and strong management skills
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Strong organizational skills to structure and control complex projects
- Strong analytical, planning and process engineering skills
- Visio, MS Office, SharePoint
- Strong presentation skills
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń