Opis stanowiska pracy
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
The CompanyOur client is one of the biggest supplier of medicines in The Netherlands. This is your change to start working at one of the biggest pharmaceuticals in the world!
Role DescriptionYou will be responsible for managing multiple projects, planning, implementing and concluding projects on new (and increasingly complex) sterile products and manufacturing processes. These projects from the R&D sites (Technology Transfer) will be made operational in the cGMP plant. You will lead the project team and interact with all departments within the organization, as well as sites outside The Netherlands. You will be an expert in a specified technical area of sterile/cGMP manufacturing process(es), and provide technical support to the project ~2 years post commercialization.
Responsibilities- Supervise introduction of new processes and improvement of existing ones
- Develop project plans, assemble and lead multiple project teams
- Manage project budgets, timelines and deliverables
- Lead project team and other relevant meetings, coaching team members
- Present project status to stakeholders and (senior) management
- Determine priorities within own project, while keeping track of project execution across multiple departments
- Be the face of your projects
- Drive process improvement and operational excellence initiatives
Serve as the expert on a specific project and/or technology, consult with internal/external experts on technical matters, such as listed below:
- Participate in the design phase of manufacturing processes to ensure smooth transfer to operations, and taking a leading part in their implementation in production.
- Develop new technical procedures and guidelines,
- Write manufacturing instructions, product specification files, reports
- Fulfill the role of a Subject Matter Expert
Requirements- At least 5 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably in a sterile GMP environment of a multinational company
- MSc (PhD preferred) in Life sciences, bioprocess engineering/technology, pharmacy, chemistry or similar
- Experience with project management
- Experience with line management
- Team player with sound communication skills and pro-active approach.
- Experience with developing and/or manufacturing complex sterile products (freeze drying and advanced drug delivery systems) is an advantage
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post.
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń
- Ostatnia aktualizacja:
- Wymiar etatu:
- Pełny etat
- Rodzaj umowy:
- Własna działalność gospodarcza
- Liczba wakatów:
- Min. doświadczenie:
- 2 lata
- Min. wykształcenie:
- Wyższe licencjackie
- Branża / kategoria:
Praca Medycyna / Służba zdrowia