Opis stanowiska pracy
NR REF.: 1131424
For our Client, well known and multinational brand, we are currently looking for Project Manager.
This role profile applies to Project Managers operating at Intermediate level. At this level, a Project Manager is able to lead projects with limited complexity which signifies that they have demonstrated the corresponding level of experience in addition to the ability to apply project management knowledge. Key responsibilities:
- Promoting the public wider good in all actions, acting in a morally, legally and socially appropriate manner in dealings with stakeholders and members of portfolio teams and organisation.
- Managing and participating in team-based delivery of project objectives, contributing positively to the team culture and empowering colleagues to deliver successful projects, whilst demonstrating project management skills by example and application.
- Developing project initiation documentation and implementation schedules in collaboration with the customer assigned stakeholders and internal workstream leaders, taking account of dependencies and resource availability. Maintaining the validity of the schedule through applied project change control.
- Developing and documenting work instructions / defining work packages for execution by supporting Project Managers. Securing the provision of resources needed for projects from internal and/or external providers.
- Reporting status, progress, risks / issues across all “owned” projects and work packages and accounting for change throughout the lifespan of the engagement.
- Identifying, addressing and resolving differences between individuals and/or interest groups
- Demonstrate ownership across the E2E solution and drive innovation to determining the optimal means of delivering the customer’s requirements within the context of project objectives and constraints.
In order to be successful in this position you need to have around a 2 years of experience in a similar role and any current certification in a recognised project management discipline. At least a 2 years of experience in working with Microsoft Projects as well as ITIL v3 foundation is essential together with project planning / management tools and techniques. Excellent communication skills in English are crucial, knowledge of French or German would be a highly added value. What we offer:
- Working for most trusted brand with irresistible appeal in the global market with a mission to providing excellence to improve quality of living
- Completely new office in Olivia Business Center
- Inspiring Office environment
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive benefit package
Zespół HAYS Office Support specjalizuje się usługach cross-dywizyjnych i ukierunkowany... jest na poszukiwanie pracowników do działów administracji, kandydatów specjalizujących się w zagadnieniach HR, czy też osób do Call Centre/BPO.
W ramach specjalizacji HAYS Office Suport obsługiwane są następujące jednostki: obsługa biura / sekretariat (od stanowisk asystentów i młodszych specjalistów, po stanowiska HR Manager, Office Manager itp.), zasoby ludzkie (HR Direktor, HR Advisor, stanowiska specjalistyczne w działach HR) oraz Contact Cetle/BPO.
At HAYS Office Support our expert consultants provide exceptional cross-divisional service to candidates and clients alike by placing candidates across all levels of administrative, HR and Call Centre/BPO roles. Within this specialism we operate 3 units: Office Support/Secretarial (from office junior and data entry roles up to administration manager, office manager and project management positions), Human Resources (HR Manager and Director roles as well as HR Advisor , Generalist and Specialist jobs), Contact Centre/BPO (from Agent / Advisor level positions in inbound service & sales, inbound or outbound customer service representatives to centre team leader and team manager, as well as call centre trainer and operations director roles). Rozwiń