Opis stanowiska pracy
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional organisation, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
The CompanyThey strive to expand its leading position by means of the development of unique production processes, and state-of-the-art quality standards. Its international working environment is very dynamic and has a strong focus on new product development and growth.
Role DescriptionAs a Project Engineer your purpose is to translate improvement ideas into a detailed engineered project plan, to fulfil the expectations of the internal customers.
- Making Cost estimations of improvement ideas in order to rank those ideas based on Impact and effort
- Guide project through the project steps from start to close out
- Guide project through the Management of Change procedure
- Translate improvement idea into a detailed engineering package which can be executed by the technicians and supervisor
- Manage the project scope via proper scope change management
- Evaluate projects to improve work processes
- Align sourcing strategy with the sourcing department
- Deliver projects to meet the expectation of the production/process and maintenance colleagues (process engineering)
- Deliver projects to meet the cost and timing requirements of the company (project management)
- Execute the job within the applicable QESH structure and system, provide proposals for further enhancing the QESH structure and system and contribute to ensure a safe and healthy working place for employees
Requirements- Working level BSC with Technical background (mechanical, electrical, instrumentation or process engineering)
- familiar with Manufacturing Excellence work processes such as Asset Utilization, Operate Plant, Improve Equipment Reliability, Maintain Facility, Improve Plant and government requirement and permits.
- Relevant experience with practical project engineering experience in a production environment
- Experience with GMP and SHE
- Dutch or English required
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Asanka Boxma.
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń
- Ostatnia aktualizacja:
- Wymiar etatu:
- Pełny etat
- Rodzaj umowy:
- Własna działalność gospodarcza
- Liczba wakatów:
- Min. doświadczenie:
- 2 lata
- Min. wykształcenie:
- Wyższe licencjackie
- Branża / kategoria:
Praca Obsługa klienta