Opis stanowiska pracy
Twoja przyszła Firma / Your future Company
For our Client – an international production company, we are looking for the best Candidate for the position of Production Manager.
Successful Production Manager will be responsible for managing people to ensure good quality product following customers’ needs. Establishing standards on designated areas. Leading different projects and improvements initiative as well required continuous improvement approach. Production Manager will cooperate with production staff and management of different levels also with engineering department and company global and regional Capabilities.
- Ensure safety focus/behavior on the production line
- Act consistently with company culture
- Own the vision for the production departments and assuring that all team members are aligned with vision
- Lead the production people
- Ensure proper operations of production lines
- Participation in recruitment processes
- Leading and participating in production projects
- Utilizing continuous improvement methodologies to facilitate production improvements
- Working closely with the Operations Manager, Production Line Manager, the shift managers and the other functional areas of the plant (engineering, scheduling, finance, quality, etc...) to drive the operation forward
- Responsible for all aspects of auditing, reporting on, and revising of the production systems
- Reporting efficiency of implemented solutions
Our client offers:
- Employment in international production company with high quality standards of work
- Good working conditions, healthcare and other social benefits
- Competitive salary
We are looking for:
- Minimum: Bachelor’s degree in Materials Science, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Manufacturing, Physics or one of the Engineering disciplines.
- Preferred: Advanced Technical Degree.
- 3-5 years’ experience in international manufacturing company
- Strong experience in a 24/7 manufacturing environment and ability to lead production teams
- Fluent in English
- Experience in project management
- Experience in people management
- High degree of safety awareness and understanding of safety rules and regulations
- Knowledge and experience in modern lean techniques in a manufacturing environment
- Responsible for talent management and succession planning in the shifts team
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal & written) within the department, plant and regional organizations
- Ability to analyze problems quickly and development of corrective actions
- Ability to make quick decisions in emergency situations
- Ability to travel International when needed
Production ManagerMiejsce pracy / Location Częstochowa
Devire to międzynarodowa firma rekrutacyjna, założona w Londynie w 1987 roku. Od 20 lat... reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim prowadząc dla nich kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry.
Poza rekrutacją świadczymy usługi Outsourcingu IT, Pracy Tymczasowej oraz Doradztwa HR. Nasze biura, zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium i Frankfurcie. Jesteśmy częścią Devonshire Investment Group. Rozwiń