Opis stanowiska pracy
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Medical Devices organisation, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
The CompanyThey are specialized in spine surgery and -technology. They operate internationally and have a portfolio of implantable hardware, access instruments, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics and so on.
Role DescriptionYou will develop and implement marketing plans and strategies for specific regions. You are responsible for the brand in Europe and actively optimize profit by meeting marketing, financial and corporate growth. You are a strong team player and a true leader who enjoys and aims to work internationally in European teams. Also, you constantly seek improvement and want to drive projects forwards.
ResponsibilitiesAs a Product manager you:
- Articulate the global product Strategy of Europe;
- Work closely with Global Product Management and Business Development to ensure the formulation of an integrated marketing plan;
- Support sales and profit by coordinating the product planning and ensuring the formulation, implementation, and continuous refinement of a world leading go-to-market strategy;
- Track the performance of the European Market in order to make recommendations and set targets;
- Launch products and lead the process in collaboration with HQ and the local marketing an commercial teams;
- Define and deliver marketing important metrics with internal partners to ensure consistency of the experience across European markets;
- Support HQ and European markets in delivering the best European product line up to meet sales and profit requirements;
-Work across the commercial functions to develop and share insights, build organizational knowledge of market and competitor product trends lead product strategy proposals with commercial context.
Requirements- B.Sc. in Bio-Engineering
- +/- 2 years of experience in Product Management;
- Fluent in English and one other European language;
- Proven track record of Product Management experience in Europe;
- Ability to develop clear plans and specific initiatives that create a competitive advantage, and manage change programs with all partners to enable sustainable growth.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Marije Heek.
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń
- Ostatnia aktualizacja:
- Wymiar etatu:
- Pełny etat
- Rodzaj umowy:
- Własna działalność gospodarcza
- Liczba wakatów:
- Min. doświadczenie:
- 2 lata
- Min. wykształcenie:
- Wyższe licencjackie
- Branża / kategoria:
Praca Marketing / PR / Social Media