Opis stanowiska pracy
For one of our Client, who is a leading financial services company, we are actively looking for Procurement Senior Expert with German
The Sourcing & Vendor Management (SVM) department is responsible for the bank's global sourcing and procurement activities. SVM optimally sources external goods and services for the Client by applying best practices while mitigating key commercial, contractual reputational risks to the Bank.
As a valued partner, we strive to work collaboratively with internal business partners and key vendors to deliver increasingly high-quality and efficient sourcing services through: commercial-valued and risk-mitigated sourcing, analytical insights and market expertise, driving vendor innovation, supporting select third-party agreements during the fulfillment phase.
This role is responsible for leading of sourcing and contracting initiatives in IT products & services including software managing all applicable commercial and contractual aspects within the IT category globally. The role includes driving supply-side initiatives / projects related to IT category and developing / maintaining successful relationships with suppliers, peers, and internal business partners on a global basis.
- Gain support and acceptance by demonstrating sourcing value to respective initiatives at senior levels within SVM and the wider part of organization; C-level independent interaction required
- Coordinate execution of successful vendor contract negotiations; handle book of work and assure quality and effectiveness on individual and team level
- Develop credibility and operate as subject matter expert and become the first point of contact for the business partners
- Build positive relationship/ alliances externally with key vendors and handle directly those vendor relationships from a commercial perspective; ensure agreement and adoption of Software sub-category strategies, ongoing review of activities undertaken and maintenance of strong client service
- Represent Software category and support others in the broader procurement category team, take full ownership of designated sub-categories; conduct periodic market research
- Minimum 5 years experience in IT sourcing or procurement in global environment
- Experience in leading E2E sourcing projects on regional/global level (IT products/services) and in negotiating contracts (commercials aspects - must have, legal aspect- nice to have)
- An ambitious individual with outstanding written and verbal communication skills. Proficiency in German is a must for this role; intermediate English is sufficient
- Prior experience in partner management
- Demonstrate sourcing project management knowledge
- Experience working within strong compliance and regulatory culture, driving policies and procedures, both internally and externally
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills, including the ability to understand demand patterns and demand strategies
- Strong presentation skills and detailed knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Collaborative style of working, including experience navigating through matrix organizational responsibilities, organizational change, and working across regions and teams
Devire to międzynarodowa firma rekrutacyjna, założona w Londynie w 1987 roku. Od 20 lat... reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim prowadząc dla nich kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry.
Poza rekrutacją świadczymy usługi Outsourcingu IT, Pracy Tymczasowej oraz Doradztwa HR. Nasze biura, zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium i Frankfurcie. Jesteśmy częścią Devonshire Investment Group. Rozwiń