Opis stanowiska pracy
For one of our Client - a leading financial services company, we are actively looking for Procurement Senior Expert with German for Procurement End User, Connectivity & Security Technology team.
You will be working in Procurement End User, Connectivity & Security Technology team, dealing with contractual aspects within the Software category globally.
- Gain support and acceptance by demonstrating sourcing value to respective initiatives at senior levels within Sourcing and Vendor Management and the wider part of organization
- Coordinate execution of successful vendor contract negotiations; handle book of work and assure quality and effectiveness on individual and team level
- Develop credibility and operate as subject matter expert and become the first point of contact for the business partners
- Build positive relationship/ alliances externally with key vendors and handle directly those vendor relationships from a commercial perspective; ensure agreement and adoption of Software sub-category strategies, ongoing review of activities undertaken and maintenance of strong client service
- Represent Software category and support others in the broader procurement category team, take full ownership of designated sub-categories; conduct periodic market research
- Minimum 5 years experience in IT sourcing or procurement in global environment
- Experience in leading E2E sourcing projects on regional/global level (IT products/services) and in negotiating contracts (commercials aspects - must have, legal aspect- nice to have)
- An ambitious individual with outstanding written and verbal communication skills. Proficiency in German is a must for this role; intermediate English is sufficient
- Prior experience in partner management
- Demonstrate sourcing project management knowledge
- Experience working within strong compliance and regulatory culture, driving policies and procedures, both internally and externally
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills, including the ability to understand demand patterns and demand strategies
- Strong presentation skills and detailed knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Collaborative style of working, including experience navigating through matrix organizational responsibilities, organizational change, and working across regions and teams
- Internal mobility / Relocation package
Devire to międzynarodowa firma rekrutacyjna, założona w Londynie w 1987 roku. Od 20 lat... reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim prowadząc dla nich kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry.
Poza rekrutacją świadczymy usługi Outsourcingu IT, Pracy Tymczasowej oraz Doradztwa HR. Nasze biura, zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium i Frankfurcie. Jesteśmy częścią Devonshire Investment Group. Rozwiń