Procurement Manager Packaging
Opis stanowiska pracy
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Food organisation, based in Utrecht Netherlands.
Role Description- Lead the procurement category team, resulting in professional sourcing of products and services to meet the quality standards and specifications at the lowest possible total cost and within agreed timings whilst driving for excellence in service.
- Manage the sourcing activities for the entire Packaging spend category in prioritizing targets and controlling milestones, resulting in the realization of agreed upon Procurement objectives.
- Establish, foster and maintain excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure proactive and highly effective communication towards stakeholders regarding ongoing initiatives on a regular basis
Responsibilities- Support stakeholders / internal clients to resolve upcoming sourcing issues and/or supplier relationship concerns
- Drive identification of productivity and/or cost avoidance potentials.
- Develop the category sourcing strategies in line with business and product needs, reflecting supply market dynamics and technological changes in the marketplace and resulting in a continuously updated sourcing roadmap
- Enforce agreed sourcing strategies and prioritize all initiatives according to strategic importance, value and business needs and drive for optimum solutions.
- Serve as the key approval mechanism for supplier agreements and provide support in critical supplier negotiations and relationship building resulting in compliant supplier agreements.
- Develop and apply best practice in sourcing, contracting and project management and identify standardization and/or leverage potential globally and/or across region.
- Manage output in terms of quantity, quality and timing of assigned procurement category buyers and ensure necessary liaison between staff to secure information exchange, synergies and delivery of optimum solutions
- Be a strong people manager and execute human resources processes resulting in the desired mindset, organizational structure and workforce.
Requirements- Relevant Bachelor/Master degree,
- Approx. 8 years of experience in an international company (global scope),
- Ideally Procurement or other Supply Chain, Commercial function background,
- Solid understanding of business complexity within commercial functions and/or supply chain, and knowledge of relevant markets
- The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker with excellent communication and decision making skills and with strong people management and interpersonal capabilities
- Highly analytical and able to structure, organize and prioritize workloads
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Joost Spape.
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń
- Ostatnia aktualizacja:
- Wymiar etatu:
- Pełny etat
- Rodzaj umowy:
- Własna działalność gospodarcza
- Liczba wakatów:
- Min. doświadczenie:
- 2 lata
- Min. wykształcenie:
- Wyższe licencjackie
- Branża / kategoria:
Praca Medycyna / Służba zdrowia