Opis stanowiska pracy
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The CompanyThis client is an international pharmaceutical organization, specialized in the packaging and distribution of medicines with a powerful sense of shared purpose toward their mission: to serve patients.
Role DescriptionThe position is a key role in the Process Engineering group and the candidate must manage and/or apply extensive technical expertise in the coordination of multiple, complex, non-routine projects involving the planning, design, reconfiguration, construction, maintenance and alteration of systems, facilities and/or processes. This position will also be required to apply advance and diverse engineering principles to more than one area of engineering (process, unit operations, equipment, devices and materials) in complex process characterization, optimization, scale up or manufacturing support projects.
ResponsibilitiesKey responsibilities will include:
- Leading the Technical Transfer process for products;
- Support in the design for manufacturability of all combination products;
- The provision of technical operations support for the continuous improvement of packaging lines capacity and performance, and advisory of technical improvement projects;
- The Engineer must ensure effective communication throughout the organisations' commercial site network with all stakeholders and deliver on technical improvements;
- Act as the site subject matter expert for combination products;
- Technical support for new process equipment and technology.
- Being able to use technical process knowledge and identify the required expertise to resolve process challenges as needed;
- Responsible for supporting the delivery of productivity, throughput and general capacity improvements across the company's sites by analyzing, designing, and implementing manufacturing and business process improvements;
- Expected to build a network of expertise across the company's commercial and clinical operations for product assembly, label and packaging;
- The position is expected to leverage this network in support of the design for manufacturability of new combination products, performance trending of existing combination products, equipment standardization and troubleshooting/process improvements.
Requirements- Master’s degree and/or 2 years of working in a GMP regulated environment or Bachelor’s degree and/or 5 years of working in a GMP regulated environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills together with demonstrated ability to work in a team environment;
- Proven track record of contributing to cross-functional projects;
- Experience with devices/combination products and the associated manufacturing process;
- Experience of working with equipment suppliers;
- Ability to work in a highly regulated and ever changing industry.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Michelle Tang.
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń
- Ostatnia aktualizacja:
- Wymiar etatu:
- Pełny etat
- Rodzaj umowy:
- Własna działalność gospodarcza
- Liczba wakatów:
- Min. doświadczenie:
- 2 lata
- Min. wykształcenie:
- Wyższe licencjackie
- Branża / kategoria: