Opis stanowiska pracy
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The CompanyThe company is a pharmaceutical firm with a GMP certified facility where they assembly Medical Devices and combination products.
Role DescriptionBecause of an increase in the Technical Transfer activities, we are looking for a young and ambitious professional to guarantee the correct device assembly, process monitoring and the international process transfer.
The Process Engineer will set the standards and ensure a good cross-functional communication between teams and countries.
Responsibilities- Technical Support: development and implementation of technical solutions
- Project Management: planning, design, reconfiguration, construction, maintenance, adjustment of systems, facilities, processes...
- Technology Transfer (US, Ireland, NL, Russia)
- Operational Excellence: pursue Business process improvements
- Keep informed with innovations and business trends
- Development of a network of experts for product assembly, label and packaging
Requirements- Master/ Bachelor Degree in an Engineering field
- 2 to 5 years as Process Engineer
- Previous experience in a highly regulated environment (GMP field is highly appreciated)
- Excellent English communication skills
- Team work mindset
Other information- Type of contract: permanent
- Location: Breda, The Netherlands
- Industry: pharmaceutical (experience in pharma is not required)
- Portfolio: combination products as syringes, auto-injectors, electronic pen devices...
- FTE's: full-time (40 hours/ week)
- Travel: 10 % approx.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Patricia Oses Equiza.
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń
- Ostatnia aktualizacja:
- Wymiar etatu:
- Pełny etat
- Rodzaj umowy:
- Własna działalność gospodarcza
- Liczba wakatów:
- Min. doświadczenie:
- 2 lata
- Min. wykształcenie:
- Wyższe licencjackie
- Branża / kategoria: