Opis stanowiska pracy
The Project Management Office is the nerve centre and information hub, coordinating support activities for a specific project or programme, or for a portfolio of projects and programmes.
As PMO Analyst, your role is to provide specialist hands-on support and expertise for project and programme managers. You may be called on to bring expertise to a specific high profile project or to deploy best practice across a portfolio of projects.
Responsibilities vary according to the project, but will include ensuring project plans and documentation are complete and up-to-date, tracking and reporting of performance and coordinating project governance arrangements and reporting.
You will play a proactive role in supporting project and programme managers to apply standard programme and project management methods and tools, and will also work with the Programme Director to ensure that processes reflect best practice and build on learning from project experience. RESPONSIBILITIES
● Track status of programme/project deliverables and milestones
● Support adoption of project and programme management processes aligned to Programme Management Framework
● Coordinate and QA project and programme reporting for the portfolio
● Monitor status of projects transitioning into normal service
● Review completed projects and programmes to identify good practice.
● Support preparation for Steering Groups and prepare minutes
● Maintain RAID quality across the portfolio by requesting updates as required
● Update financial forecasting tooling in line with internal standards SKILLS MUST NICE TO HAVE
- No qualifications essential but any of the below would be welcomed:
o AGILE Project Management
o P3O Foundation / P3O Practitioner
o PRINCE2 Foundation
o Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) FoundationCAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń