Payroll Specialist with German - praca zdalna (junior/senior)
Payroll Specialist will be responsible for all issues related to payroll services for employees of external clients.
Our client is a company from the HR and payroll outsourcing industry entering the Polish market.
- Calculation of remuneration of employees of the company's clients in accordance with German payroll regulations
- Provision of high-quality HR and payroll services for the company's clients.
- Answering employees' questions about salary details, leave dimensions, length of notice, etc.
- Preparation of the required payroll documentation.
- Calculation of monthly advances for income tax.
- Reporting to the supervisor's needs.
- Knowledge and experience in calculating remuneration in accordance with the German payroll regulations for the Specialist / Senior position or first experience in personnel administration/HR - for the Junior position.
- Very good knowledge of German B2/C1 and English B2.
- Knowledge of German labor law will be an advantage.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel).
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Competitive salary.
- Possibility of remote work (presence in the office at least once a week).
- Benefit package.
- The possibility of professional development.