Opis stanowiska pracy
OTC with Dutch
NR REF.: 1165915
For our client - an international company in Katowice, we are looking for an OTC Accountant with Dutch language. If you are searching for new opportunities and you feel comfortable in Dutch and English, that’s the offer for you!
You will be responsible for everyday credit control tasks- contact customers in Dutch, regarding overdue accounts, cash application, reconciliations sending out reminders, chasing debts by phone and email. Your tasks will include contacting with customers regarding unpaid invoices, processing direct debits mandates, responding to inquiries and resolving problems in a professional manner. You will be monitoring the overall collection progress and reporting on issues and successes to the OTC Senior Accountants and the Team Leader. This role includes also:
- assisting in setting credit limits and ensuring customer are within approved limits,
- communicating with OTC Senior Accountants and supporting them when required,
- looking after a high-volume ledger,
- monitoring monthly collection targets / debtor KPIs,
- preparing and distributing monthly statements,
- month-end debtor reporting,
- administration tasks,
- meeting targets set by AR Management.
What do you need to succeed:
We are looking for a person with bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration (or similar), at least 2 years of experience working as OTC/AR Accountant or Credit Controller or Customer Service and good communicating skills in English and Dutch. Our perfect candidate should be communicative, assertive, and team-oriented with great accuracy and attention to detail. Experience in working in SSC/BPO environment will be an advantage.What you can get:
Our Client offers working in a top organization with growing opportunities where you can pursue your next challenge. You will work in an international environment and get unique work experience in ambitious projects. In this role we offer:
What you should do?
- Possibility of remote work
- Benefits package - medical care, cafeteria system
- Convenient office location
- Solid Foundations
- Individual approach and friendly atmosphere
- Inspiring Leaders
- Referral System
If you feel that you might be the perfect match on this role, please send us your cv in English. We kindly inform that we will contact selected Candidates.
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361.
HAYS Poland jest firmą doradztwa personalnego, należącą do międzynarodow...
- Ostatnia aktualizacja:
- Wymiar etatu:
- Pełny etat
- Rodzaj umowy:
- Na czas nieokreślony
- Liczba wakatów:
- Min. doświadczenie:
- 1 rok
- Min. wykształcenie:
- Branża / kategoria:
- Praca Finanse, Praca Administracja biurowa, Praca Audyt / księgowość / kontrola skarbowa