Opis stanowiska pracy
You will be part of the Future Factory team tasked to transform and equip the a large Manufacturer with digital solutions, skills and knowledge to strengthen World Class Manufacturing for competitive advantage. You will be responsible to make sure the standard solutions and services deployed integrate with the existing landscape in a proper and documented way. RESPONSIBILITIES
Your day-to-day work and responsibilities
*Collaborate with a cross-functional team to accelerate the use of industrial data and analytics services in the global SKF Manufacturing footprint.*Take active part in manufacturing system platforms development as well as solution design and implementations of complex automation systems.*Set up and implement scenarios to evaluate and select products and solutions related to e.g. machine connectivity, m2m communication, IT/OT integration and Industrial IoT.* Implementation of design specifications for IoT solutions, including device topology, connectivity, diagnostics and monitoring, and security*Work with control-system and application standardization*Support the global SKF community with knowledge about industrial control-systems and manufacturing digitalization. SKILLS MUST
6 + years of relevant work experience.
- General understanding of device types and Azure services, including data storage options, data analysis, data processing, AI, and other platform as a service (PaaS) options. They must be able to program in at least one Azure IoT software development kit–supported (SDK–supported) language.
*Broad technical understanding & hands on implementation experience NICE TO HAVE
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Experience and knowledge about manufacturing processes like machining, quality inspection etc
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń