Opis stanowiska pracy
Currently we are searching for IT professional responsible for any technological duties associated with Oracle Database Administration
If you are involved in activity described below and looking for a job where you can develop your skills, make friends of your colleagues and make work a pleasure, join us and let’s continue our IT journey together.
- responsibility for multiple databases including enterprise class critical production environments (9i-12c)
- daily support service including: database deployment, migrations, upgrade, import/export, monitoring and control, backup routines, database recovery, database performance audit and tuning,
- troubleshoot problems regarding the databases,
- resolving incidents and working on long-term solutions
- automatizing daily tasks
- participating in on-call duty outside of business hours
- minimum 3 years of experience in Oracle database administration,
- good knowledge of RMAN, DataGuard, RAC and ASM
- experience with Exadata and GoldenGate would be an advantage
- advanced knowledge of OEM 12c/Cloud13 is a plus
- experience with shell scripting is a plus
- good knowledge of Unix systems
- knowledge of alternative DBMS and open source would be advantageous (ex. MySQL, Postgres)
- good English and basic French skills,
- accuracy, availability.
- Language: French
With 38,000 people across 20 countries, Sopra Steria delivers end-to-end IT-enabled... business services that help private and public organisations meet today’s complex business challenges. As a Trusted Transformation partner with a highly collaborative approach, Sopra Steria provides consulting, digital expertise, as well as optimised infrastructures, applications and business process services.
The polish branch Steria Polska Sp. z o.o. has been created in 2007 in Katowice city center. In January 2014, we hired our 500th employee, and in July, we were already 600. And we keep growing.
As a Global Delivery Center, we support Sopra Steria customers from across the world, working mainly in French, English and German languages. It’s our language skills and our efficient team work that strive the excellence of the polish unit, where we underline our openness to different cultures, environments and work experiences.
We provide help with accommodation and all administrative matters around the employment. We offer language classes, polish for foreigners is also on the offer. A part for that, our offer contains: stable employment based on a work contract, international work environment using modern technologies and foreign languages, high salary, friendly atmosphere, broad offer of internal and external trainings (including certified training courses), access to an e-learning platform and private health care package. Rozwiń