Opis stanowiska pracy
Our client is a professional Chemicals organisation, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
At Quaker Chemical, we are experts in the development, production, and application of process fluids, lubricants, and coatings for the steel, metalworking, and many other manufacturing industries. With approximately 2000 Associates in more than 20 countries, we enable our customers to be more efficient - and ultimately more profitable. We achieve this through our intimate knowledge of the industries we serve and each one of the moving parts that comes with it. Quaker is a global publicly traded company with a unique collaborative culture that supports career growth for its associates and offers competitive compensation and benefit programs. Our EMEA headquarters is located in Uithoorn, the Netherlands. Visit our website for more information about us: www.quakerchem.com.
Quaker Chemical B.V. is looking for an Operations Manager.
Location: Uithoorn, the Netherlands
- Supervising, coordinating, and monitoring all activities in Production and the Quality Service Group in such a way as to ensure that the manufacturing process is realised within the scheduled time in a safe and efficient manner.
- Scheduling all new-build and maintenance activities in consultation with the Maintenance Team Leader.
- Ensuring that all legislation and regulations are adhered to, and that the work is carried out in accordance with the procedures and methods outlined in the (ISO and BRZO or Dutch Risk of Major Hazards Decree) regulations.
- Initiating, managing, and implementing improvement processes (lean manufacturing principles).
- Ensuring that costs are kept on budget.
- Implement Strong Decision making processes based on facts and capacity figures to reduce and optimize the production processes/ cost reduction.
- Creating ownership and high quality results.
- Create and change a culture towards operational excellence (continuous improvement).
- Develop, lead and implement Lean Six Sigma initiatives to improve plant operations.
Qualifications and background
For the proper performance of all duties involved in this position, a completed university (Bachelor) of applied sciences degree is required, preferably one in the field of chemistry, and at least 8 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
The position holder must greatly value safety, have good supervising and communication skills, have a good view on employees and development of their skills, be open to new ideas, able to take initiative, and be results and quality-oriented. Our ideal candidate has a track record in lean manufacturing and a strong and proven track record on safety management.
An interesting position in a professional team, a competitive salary and attractive fringe benefits package. There is good growth potential for the right candidate.
Do not hesitate to send your written motivation and curriculum vitae before December 12th 2018 to the attention of Christa Koot. Please use the application form.
Agency calls are not appreciated.
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń